Skid Steer Floor Scraper Attachments:
The Workhorse SSA skid steer floor scraper attachment is designed and built to handle the most demanding removal with unbelievable productivity. You can put it on a 18 hp or 100 hp skid steer. Any brand any manufacture. It has a quick attach mounting plate built on so changing to other implements is quick and easy.
The patented floating blade holder keeps removing the floor product even when the tires of the skid steer go up over debris. The blade can be rotated 180 degrees to put the sharp edge against the floor, so the operator does not need to use a grinder to sharpen the blade. The three tube arrangement is designed so the machine can remove material closer to a wall. This arrangement is very convenient and much more productive than going back and forth a blade width at a time along a wall like all competitive machines have to do to remove a flooring product.
The Workhorse SSA skid steer attachment comes standard with three tube holders, a 24 inch blade holder and will fit any size machine with a quick attach system.
Skid Steer Floor Scraper Attachment Specifications
- Rotating blade holder maintains better floor contact
- Blade holder can be rotated to eliminate the need to sharpen blade
- Universal attachment for all skid steers
- Remove floor tile, carpet, ceramic, epoxy, glues, and mastics
- Tested and provden to get maximum results
- 24″ and 12″ blade holders
- Multiple position holder for cleaning edges
- Heavy duty all steel construction for extreme conditions
- Large production capabilities
Skid Steer Floor Scraper Attachment Downloads: